Monday, August 19, 2013

Really Chaps My Ass

      Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not little miss Suzy sunshine. I don't sugar coat things, I tell it like it is and if that offends you I'm sorry, but at least you know you are getting the real me. So today I want to share a few things that really just tick me off! Mostly just everyday things that I'm like really people, come on!

So here goes in no specific order, but I will number just to be organized:

1. Guys that wear skinny jeans, they don't look good on any guy. I know you are trying to make your feet look bigger, but it doesn't matter

2. Guys with long hair, it also doesn't look good, cut your hair.

3. Guys that can't pull up their pants, man I am really rippin' on the guys here, but really, pull up your damn pants!!!!

4. Ok, enough with the poor guys, people who come flying up to a stop sign then depend on their brakes to stop them at the last minute. Would it really be so bad to stop with plenty of time incase there happens to be an issue with your brakes?

 What's next, there are just so many things that drive me nuts on a daily basis... seems like mostly silly guy trends drive me nuts right now.

5. People that lack common sense. I can't handle it, sometimes I want to look at these people and be like what goes on up in your head?

6. Stupid people, yes this is different than people with no common sense, some people are just flat out dumb. I know that some people can't help that they aren't that bright, but I'm sorry I just can't handle it. I'm not saying that I know everything, very far from true.

7. People that start pulling into an intersection that I have not passed yet.  I really want to just stop right in front of them so that they are stuck in the road in oncoming traffic.

I think that just about does it for now, there are a lot of things that chap my ass, but too much of that in one day would just be overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment